Monday 11 February 2008

Former SPCK shops: further job losses

Birmingham
As you may have seen from the comments sections the Birmingham shop is to close. The closure is permanent as far as I am aware. See the comments on this post for further details.

Exeter
This is last week's news, but I haven't yet posted it so I'm doing so now. Four staff from the Exeter shop were sacked last week. As I understand it one full time and one part time position remain.

Also:

Get together of former staff
Phelim McIntyre is organising a get-together of former staff on Wed 14th May at the Christian Resources Exhibition. I should be able to be there, all being well. If you're interested get in touch with Phelim, or contact me and I'll pass your details on.

[Apologies in advance for delay in comment moderation today and for e-mails not yet answered.]

No comments: