Friday 21 March 2008

Stand Firm comments on SPCK / SSG

From the Stand Firm blog:

In more ways than one, it looks like a very good thing that the St Stephen the Great Charitable Trust (SSG) have taken over the bookstores of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.

Stand Firm is one of the most read conservative Anglican blogs. I don't know whether Sarah Hey, the writer, has made this pronouncement having only read the Ruth Gledhill feature. I have asked her to clarify her remark.

Visitors from Stand Firm - you can read the whole of the SPCK bookshop saga in the 'Save the SPCK' category of this site.

As an aside I was quite pleased with one comment left on the site about me and my leaning:

"Mr Walker clearly leans to the left. Why should we trust anything he has to say about anything?"

A balanced approach if ever there was one.

No comments: