Wednesday 23 April 2008

Former SPCK staff gathering

A gathering of former SPCK bookshop staff is being organised. It will be at 2 pm on Wednesday 14th May at The Bear public house, 71 High Street, Esher, London, Surrey, KT10 9RQ. This is a 5 to 10 minute walk from Sandown Park where the Christian Resources Exhibition will be taking place. Publishers reps are welcome to come and say hello. Some members of the press have been invited, but there is no compulsion to speak to them.

Phelim McIntyre, a regular contributor to the comments here, is organising it and I believe still has some free CRE tickets. You can e-mail him on phelimmcintyre (at) hotmail.com - I'm sure he will respond to questions left in the comments as well.

I'm planning to be there. As an aside - please note that the telephone number that I have posted on this site is no longer working. The answerphone still works, but I can't get the messages. It isn't anything to do with the fact I have lost the phone or anything embarrassing like that.

No comments: